- Public Relations/Corporate Communications
Community Strategies stands out among public relations firms because we deliver results-driven, quality services for our clients. Whether it’s a crisis communications plan for a huge plant in the Middle East or branding and marketing for an international startup, we’ve done it.
We analyze your needs, craft a strategic plan and bring decades of public relations savvy to help you achieve your goals. A small but impactful firm, we assemble teams of experts to fit your individual needs and budget.
Kathy Thomas, owner and communications veteran, helps companies solve complex problems with smart public relations plans to renew business reputations, change cultures, build consensus, create synergies and consistently deliver project success. Kathy specializes in rescue communication strategies that turn negatives into positives. She has built a solid reputation for high-quality work, creativity and reliability since founding Community Strategies in 1993. Clients include BP, Shell, ConocoPhillips, NextDecade LLC, The University of Texas Medical Branch and more.
- Business-driven branding strategies
- Results-oriented marketing plans
- Culture-changing corporate communications
- Complete rebranding services, including strategies, look and feel and messaging
- International corporate experience